Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weigh in!

I'm pleased to announce that I'm down another 3 pounds this week!

I know Superbowl Sunday will be tough with all of the food, so I'm going to make sure that I eat well and go to the gym a little more this week to prepare!

I'm wondering how many of you plan your meals ahead? Like the whole week in advance? I'm considering it, but I know it would be a lot of work- although this way I can monitor calories a bit more and can hopefully prevent the random cookie snacks that sometimes I want.

I'm about ready to order another bottle of healthy trim! I'm so happy with the results- almost camera ready:)

1 comment:

  1. I plan my meals a week in advance. Its hard work at the beg. but after 2 times it is SUPER smooth. I do alot of casseroles with chicken, alot from weight watchers and other online recipe sources. I recommend it, its the best thing to not have to cook after a long day of work, plus the cleanup is easier!!! Try it!

    ReplyDelete