Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Report

This weekend was very busy- so I was on my feet a lot, running around, lifting things, running, and basically on Saturday I sat down for 10 minutes at a time every 3 or so hours. I took Healthy Trim in the AM and was immediately energized- which was great! I needed it to pull this weekend off. I had a really healthy lunch- apple, yogurt and a 100 calorie pack (the fudge dipped cookies :) Yum! I took another one before lunch and then just had 1/2 a chicken breast, some asparagus and avoided the cake. Yay for making healthy decisions! Normally by the end of events I feel like I'm falling asleep driving home- not the case here, which was helpful!

Sunday was another good day. I had one when I woke up- had a Sargento Cheese stick (80 Calories) and some canteloupe. I avoided the Samoas which are my all time favorite cookie and I worked out my food plan for the week. We've gotten in the habit of planning out a week's worth of menus so that we don't have to run to the grocery store in the middle of the week- it's saved us about $75 a month in our grocery bill!

For dinner we had a mexican fiesta casserole: 350 calories for a good sized portion.
-Sautee 1lb ground turkey with 1 yellow onion
-Add 1 can chili beans to the pan (without straining)
-Put that at the bottom of the casserole top with 3/4 cup sour cream
- sprinkle with tomato, and low fat cheddar
-bake for 20-30 minutes
Makes 4 servings!

I also had a 100 calorie Klondike bar :) and a glass of milk.

I am doing this round with a friend from work- more accountability! Do you pair up with someone? We just did the buy 2 bottles get one free- so we each got 1/2 a bottle free with buying 1 bottle! Woo hoo!

How have you been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment