Monday, October 26, 2009

Q & A From Reader

Q. Do you take the pill on an empty stomach, or do you eat something first?

A. That's a great question, I've tried it many different ways and have gotten varying results. Just remember it's different for everyone, so try it their way for a week and see how you feel/how it goes, then try it with a slight variation.

I've tried:
1. Empty stomach: So far this is what works the best for me. I feel like I need to drink more water this way, which is what makes it work the best. I also feel the most full this way
2. After a small amount of grapefruit: This is good when I wake up feeling weak/hungry. It does the trick for the short term but doesn't greatly change the effects I feel.
3. With a glass of milk: It was ok, but didn't work as well...
4. After a small protein bar: Worked the least, I was hungry for a snack

Don't forget: I'm not a medical professional, I'm just sharing my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment