So Healthy Trim says that you'll "Get High School Skinny." I think there is some merit to that- but I also want to give it some help, so here's a thought.
Think back to when you may have been "High School Skinny" What are habits you remember having? What do you remember eating? How much did you work out?
Here are my answers:
What did I eat:
1. Salads- for lunch and dinner, with lowfat italian dressing or oil and vinegar.
2. Lots of grilled chicken
3. Lots of green veggies
4. Desserts (mainly the cookies from the cafeteria)
5. Grapefruit with sugar on it in the AM
What were my habits:
1. Not eating much in the AM
2. Not snacking much
3. Chewing a lot of gum
4. fitting into MUCH smaller clothes :)
How did I work out?
1. I played sports (soccer, basketball, softball)
2. I would walk, a lot
3. My school had a lot of stairs to walk up during the day :)
So how can I use this info moving forward:
1. Take my 1 Healthy Trim in the AM with a grapefruit (no added sugar)
2. Salads- I'm going to try salads for lunch for the next two weeks!
3. Grilled chicken for dinner with greens, not many starches
4. Gym- My husband and I are starting to go together
I would love for you to share what your habits were in high school. Getting new ideas is always helpful!