Monday, January 11, 2010

Where have I been?

I'm human, and as a human I don't always succeed. I don't have superpowers or even a super will at times. I've had some difficulties, they started with Thanksgiving. Ugh, that holiday should be ended, all of my favorite foods in one place? What was I thinking. I shouldn't have let my mom cook- she's got some great casseroles, and I loved every bit of them. In anticipation, I decided not to take Healthy Trim that day. It was all down hill from there. I found that my will was gone.

In the past month and a half I've gained 10 pounds back! Ugh, I'm so disappointed in myself! But, with the new year, there are always resolutions- and mine, to get healthier, not to be out of breath after a few flights of stairs, to eat better foods, and on and on and on.

So what does that mean for the Healthy Trim diet? I'm back on it. I'm not going to let a little bump in the road keep me from my overall goals. Thank you all for the e-mails, the comments, and the support. I needed it. I really appreciate it! For those of you just starting out, know that no diet is absolutely right and the sure fix, you've got to have the will to win as well...

I'm taking a new spin. I'm also going to be adding a few recipes of foods that are low in fat and carbs, high in protein, and that make me feel full faster.

For those of you out there working on a current diet, good luck, stay strong, and let me know what works for you :)

Thank you all for the inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Take it one day at a time and don't beat yourself up for the past! Make sure you set small goals - like 10 pound increments and just work towards those. Sending you hugs and positive energy!

    ReplyDelete