Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 3 Recap

Well, it's day 3 and my feet are a little sore from the shoes I wore all night, but other than that, the body feels great! I woke up just after 11 and it was one of my best nights sleep in a while!

So let's do a run down of the day!

11:00am Wakeup!!! I took Healthy Trim #1 with a 1/2 glass of OJ (One of my morning things I just can't give up!) I also had a whipped yogurt because it was nearly lunch time and knew my body needed something, even if I wasn't hungry.
11:00- Probably only had about 4 glasses of water before dinner. Not the best idea, because my mouth felt dry, but I just felt too full to drink anymore... I think the eating right away may not have been the best idea in terms of allowing the pill to totally take effect.
3:30p I took the other capsule for the day with a full glass of water
9:00p Well my husband's flight was re-routed, so I actually had 4 hours to waste around the airport. I decided to go the healthy route and go to Ruby Tuesdays. (Second time that week, and I usually never go...) I got the salad bar, and had a couple of bites from the meal I ordered my husband.
12:00a Bed time!

What I was really excited about: I am getting really good nights sleep, and I feel really rested in the morning!!!

One thing to keep in mind: Make sure you can use the restroom throughout the day- I peed and peed and peed and peed! Holy cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment