Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why write this blog?

So here I am, over weight and embarassed. I've tried other options, and nothing seems to work. So I'm excited to try Healthy Trim and see what kind of results it can give me.

The plan is to include the following in the blog:
1-Weight Reports
2-Weekly Goals (Eating & Exercize)
3-A daily run-down on when I take them, what I drink, what I eat, and exercizes
4-RESULTS (Hopefully there are some good ones :) )
5-Pictures when I'm confident enough!

Please note: I'm not a health professional. I don't even know if this stuff is going to work for me! So take all my words at face value, don't expect my results to be comparable to yours, we're all made differently, but I hope that I'll be able to help give girls a look into what it's like taking this pill!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment