Monday, July 13, 2009

Where did that habit go?

Ok so one thing I've noticed is that the capsule is helping me make good decisions. Here's my reasoning:

1. Healthy Trim makes me feel full, to the point where at times when I'm used to eating, I don't want to eat.
2. I know I need to eat, but only want to give my body good things to work on, so I'm eating better (more fresh fruit, yogurts, and veggies!)
3. I'm not snacking! It's very exciting:) I typically don't make smart decisions in the afternoon when I get home from work. I will snack on popcorn, candy, soda, chocolate, etc. But I have stopped. I still feel like I should because it's a habit, but I don't feel like I NEED to (Like I once did)
4. I've substituted a glass of water when I feel the "itch to eat" an afternoon snack.

I'm excited about this habit going away, I would probably consume anywhere from 200-600 calories in an afternoon snack, cutting that out alone, I'll hopefully notice a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment