Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pictures

So many of you might be wondering, what does she look like? What is her goal? Where was she years ago. So here's a bit more info for you:

I grew up always having a home cooked dinner (Healthy ones). When I turned 16 I didn't get the home cooked meals anymore. I started working at a restaurant and would eat there for free- so why not get something fatty that's free? When I started driving, fast food restaurants became VERY appealing to me. I fell in loved with Kraft Mach & Cheese. It was all down hill from there.

So, to give myself a bit more motivation, I'm going to post 2 pictures, one from back in the day, and one from just before I started taking Healthy Trim. Hopefully in the next few months, I'll have a new picture to show of the Healthy Trim results- for right now, I only have #s to give you guys, but they're numbers I'm proud of!

No comments:

Post a Comment