Sunday, September 13, 2009

Seeing the Difference

Other people that don't see you as often notice when you lose weight but when you look in the mirror every day, you may not notice it as much. I just happened to take a look in a mirror, and I actually noticed the weight loss. One of my least favorite areas are my shoulders. You can hide a tummy, you can hide a butt, but you can't wear sleeveless anything and hide the shoulders. I actually noticed the weight loss in my shoulders today. I almost started to cry. (also because I had pizza yesterday and felt guilty) But I could see definition between my shoulder.

Just thought I would share!

2 comments:

  1. What day do you weigh in on ? What was your last outcome? I've just started HT today and have been reading your posts for about a week. You've had great success for the first 5 weeks I'm curious how this last weigh in was.

    ReplyDelete