Thursday, September 24, 2009

This Week

I've been debating whether or not I want to share the following news, because I'm really trying to stay anonymous to everyone. But I haven't given away all the info yet, so I think I can share all of this.

I've been struggling this week. But there are many factors that go into why I'm struggling. I haven't been able to eat at home, and we all know how bad restaurant food is for you! So I haven't been eating much, but I just can't eat as well.

I was one of the flood victims in Atlanta this past week. We still don't have drinking water, and we're staying with friends until we get water back. Many of our roads were down, so when we were home we weren't able to make anything with water- I wasn't able to drink as much water because we had to use it sparingly...

I'm just scare about my weigh in this week- and wanted to give you guys some background!

No comments:

Post a Comment