Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Food to Love: Southwest Chicken Salad

So I had this the other day for lunch, and I couldn't believe how great it was! Here's what I put in it:

1: Romaine Lettuce: 5 leaves-10 Calories
2: Yellow Corn: 1/4 Cup-35 Calories
3:Avocado: 1/4 Cup- 60 Calories
4:Tomato: 1/4 Cup- 5 Calories
5:Shredded Cheese: 1/8 Cup- 55 Calories
6: Chicken: 1/2 Breast, Grilled-140 Calories
7: Salsa Ranch: 3tbs-120 Calories

Woo Hoo A GREAT lunch or dinner salad for under 450 Calories! And it's totally Yummy! You can prep it by having all of the "wet ingredients in one pack- then put it all over the salad when ready- leaving the lettuce crisp when you get to it! ENJOY

PS-I wasn't able to finish this salad because I was full from the Healthy Trim! (At least I was meantally)

No comments:

Post a Comment