Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A bit more about me

I think that diets are different for everyone. I have tried the Atkins, South Beach, Heavy work out, low fat, etc. Nothing has worked thus far. I typically end up weighing more afterwards! My reasoning: On specialty diets, you can eat as much fatty, calorie free foods as you want, just make sure there are no carbs. Sure- it's easy, but once you're off, you still have the mentality that you can just eat and eat and eat. That's what messes me up!

So with this diet, I hope that it curbs my apetite enough to limit what I want to eat in the future:)

So what led to such bad habbits: my driver's license. I think that as soon as I was able to drive myself around, I wasn't able to make good decisions and would end up at McDonald's and Wendy's and Dunkin Donuts. So a secondary goal on this diet is to comepletely cut out those fast food chains. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment