Saturday, August 29, 2009

Setting Goals

Many of you that have either e-mailed me or left comments here on the blog have told me what your overall goal is, and they're great! I hope that every single one of you accomplishes your goals!

I'm not sure about any of you, but I am one of those people that easily gets discouraged, especially when it comes to weight loss! So here's what I've done. I've set short term goals. My total goal is 88 lbs. I'm very passionate about that number! BUT- I know that it's not realistic for this month, and probably not even this calendar year. So I set up mid-way goals for 1 month out, for new years day, and for a year from the start of all this! I've made my 1 month goal, so I ordered another bottle of Healthy Trim! As long as it's working, I'll keep using it!

Goal 1: 20lbs in first month! (I took 1 week off for vacation)
Goal 2: 50lbs total loss by New Years day (Ouch- gotta watch out for Christmas Calories)
Goal 3: 88lbs total loss by July of next year

Follow the blog to find out if it all works!

Also- Share your goals! I'd love to hear them, as would everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment