Monday, August 10, 2009

Question From Reader:

As I mentioned, I would honestly answer any questions that readers might have. So here's the first one!

Q. How easy is it to fall asleep at night while taking Healthy Trim? Do you find yourself restless?

A. To be honest, I've noticed that it takes a bit more time to fall asleep while taking the Healthy Trim. I try not to take the second capsule after 12, because otherwise it's 11 or 12 before I fall asleep. It hasn't caused me to wake up in the middle of the night, but I have noticed that I am a bit more restless after the first alarm goes off. I used to be able to fall right back asleep, not so much anymore- but who knows, that could be the stress of work as well.

Great question! Thanks for asking.

Remember, if you have a question feel free to e-mail it to girlonhealthytrim@gmail.com I'll be answering them as they come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment