Sunday, August 30, 2009

F2L: Peaches are in season!

Are you looking for another fun dessert? How about a tasty alternative to that sugar and calorie full peach cobbler.

With Healthy Trim, I find that I have to select what I'm going to indulge on (and it's ok to indulge every once in a while) But when I found this recipe, I also found out that it's not indulging! Woo Hoo! So with my low cal high protien dinner, I get to enjoy this new savory dessert! And, I love peaches in anything, so that might be the best part!

Grilled Peach al a frozen yogurt
If you cut a peach in half, and brush it with vegetable oil, grill it up (on high) and it's done when fork tender. Take it off and add 1 scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt and sprinkle a little bit of coconut! YUMMY

Best Part: Under 150 calories!

Does anyone else have any healthy fruit dessert recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment