Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Daily Diet Goals!

Well I know that I'm on Healthy Trim, and that I'm trying to lose weight in a healthy way. I also know that I want to keep it off long term and turn this experience into a way of life rather than a short term fix... so here I am.

I've been setting daily diet goals, and I think it's important for anyone on a diet. So you should set (**Realistic**) goals of your own. If you have questions as to why I set mine in specific ways, I'd be happy to answer them for you!

Goals:
1. Under 1200 Calories a Day- Why: I've looked at many calculators online, and averaging all their advice, this is a round number a little less than they suggest- because I have lofty goals!
2. Eat fewer sweets- as I'm sure you've noticed from the blog, I LOVE SWEETS- So I'm having 100 calories of sweets a day!
3. Increase my protein 1.5 fold. Why? because the Healthy Trim bottle says to, but also because I know it will give me the energy I need.
4. Only have carbs in my afternoon meal. Carbs take a lot of energy to burn, and I know that I'm not very active after dinner, so I'm going to see if this helps as well! (This excludes my 100 calorie dessert of course!) I'm talking more like potatoes, rice, etc.
5. More fresh fruit and veggies-We've recently been using frozen veggies and fruit that is pre-packaged, so now I think my husband will kill me because we'll spend more on this plan. We'll see I guess!

I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment